Thoughts, rants and ridiculous notions about great food, adorable critters, and my life as I see it. I consider myself a jack of all trades, master of none.
I’m a small town girl that enjoys the finer things in life. The love of GREAT coffee (although my Mr. would beg to differ), inspirational art, my family and fabulous food makes me sleep well at night. Living within a 30 min drive of the ocean is a must for me, I feel claustrophobic if not.
We sadly (Dec. 19, 2012) lost our 2 year old Bernese Mountain Dog, Newton, to Renal Failure. He was an amazing dog and my best friend – We are still coping with his loss in baby steps. Although I no longer have my furry friend with me, I still proudly consider myself a crazy dog/cat lady. I’ve opened up my heart to walking some great dogs at the SPCA, and opened my house to week long furry boarders and *soon* foster care.
The shenanigans I’ll be discussing/ranting will include many things, including; the love of my life (A pilot), my fur-kids (2 cats), foodie greatness, learning how to sail and general silliness of home renovations. My latest adventures are Cross Fit and dog walking – stay tuned for more on that.
– I talk to my animals while cooking
– I can sing the entire musical score from Les Miserables, albeit badly.
– I am terrible at home renovations, mostly the finishing part…
– My socks will never match
– I have a terrible habit of rambling – I’m working on it ok 🙂
– I apologize ahead of time if I remember your dogs’ name, but not yours.
– Procrastination is my own worst enemy
You can contact me further at email@example.com.